Witness the birth of the Mexican drug war in the 1980s as a gritty new "Narcos" saga chronicles the true story of the Guadalajara cartel's ascent.
Season summary Edit
Narcos: Mexico explores the origin of the modern war on drugs, beginning at the time when Mexican traffickers were a loose and disorganized confederation of small-time independent cannabis growers and dealers.
The series dramatizes the rise of the Guadalajara Cartel in the 1980s as Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo unifies the traffickers in order to build an empire. DEA agent Enrique Camarena Salazar moves his wife and young son from California to Guadalajara to take on a new post, and he quickly learns that his assignment will be more challenging than he ever could have imagined.
- "The Plaza System"
- "El Padrino"
- "Rafa, Rafa, Rafa!"
- "The Colombian Connection"
- "La Última Frontera"
- "Jefe de Jefes"
- "Just Say No"
- "881 Lope de Vega"
- Michael Peña as Enrique Camarena Salazar
- Diego Luna as Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo
- Tenoch Huerta as Rafael Caro Quintero
- Alyssa Diaz as Geneva Camarena
- Joaquín Cosío as Ernesto Fonseca Carrillo
- José María Yazpik as Amado Carrillo Fuentes
- Matt Letscher as James Kuykendall
- Aaron Staton as Butch Sears
- Lenny Jacobson as Roger Knapp
- Ernesto Alterio as Salvador Osuna Nava
- Tessa Ia as Sofia Conesa
- Alejandro Edda as Joaquín Guzmán Loera
- Alfonso Dosal as Benjamín Arellano Félix
- Clark Freeman as Ed Heath
- Fermin Martinez as Juan José Esparragoza Moreno
- Fernanda Urrejola as Maria Elvira
- Gerardo Taracena as Pablo Acosta
- Gorka Lasaosa as Héctor Palma Salazar
- Viviana Serna as Guadalupe Leija Serrano ("Lupita")
- Guillermo Villegas as Sammy Alvarez
- Horacio Garcia Rojas as Tomas Morlet
- Jackie Earle Haley as Jim Ferguson
- Manuel Masalva as Ramón Arellano Félix
- Teresa Ruiz as Isabella Bautista
- Yul Vazquez as John Gavin
- Julio Cesar Cedillo as Commander Guillermo Calderoni
- Scoot McNairy as Walt Breslin
- Wagner Moura as Pablo Escobar
- Alberto Ammann as [[Hélmer Herrera]
- Francisco Denis as Miguel Rodríguez Orejuela (reprising his role from Narcos)
- Pêpê Rapazote as José Santacruz Londoño
- Jorge A. Jimenez as Roberto Ramos
- Julián Díaz as Blackie
- Eric Lange as Bill Stechner
- Brian Buckley as John Clay Walker
- Mike Doyle as Thomas Buehl
- Sosie Bacon as Mimi Webb Miller
Promotional material Edit
- Narcos: Mexico on Netflix